Customer Service Representative
Friday, November 10, 2017
Prior customer service which includes the ability to deal courteously with the public and experienced background with respect to public accessibility requirements.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must provide a valid South Carolina Commercial Driver's license Class B or better with appropriate endorsements and an acceptable driving record.
Career Opportunity Full Description
Coast RTA is currently seeking a Customer Service
Shift: Tues - Sat, 12 noon - 9:00pm
This position is vital in that the Customer Service
Representative is often the first line of communication with the
public by telephone and in person. It requires the ability to deal
with people beyond giving and receiving instructions. Must be
adaptable to performing under stress when confronted with
emergency, unusual or dangerous situations, or in situations in
which working speed and sustained attention are make or break
aspects of the job. Must maintain a valid Class B with Passenger
endorsed Commercial Driver's License.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to collect and assemble information in a clear, concise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, competent in Windows, word processing and
spreadsheet software packages.
- Requires the ability to handle a variety of items, keyboards,
and office equipment.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret received
- Ability to establish positive client/employee relations.
- Must be able to speak with poise, voice control, and
- Requires a high school diploma or GED with six months
experience in transportation and/or dispatching.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple functions such as public
interaction, customer service, call taking and dispatch
- Experience with PC based software preferred. Proficiency using
computer applications to record, analyze, and report
- Must be able to work in a stressful work environment.
- Must be available to work any shift any day of the week.
Apply online at www.RideCoastRTA.com
Coast RTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Opportunity Application Instructions
You may apply for this position by completing one of the
Filling out our Online Career Application, which
will allow you to attach your resume. Our Online Career Application
is definitely the easiest option for submitting your career
opportunity request. It is fully secure and will send an email to
Coast RTA as well as a confirmation email to you.
Downloading the career application and mailing it completed with your resume
ATTN: Human Resources, 1418 3rd Avenue, Conway, SC
29526 or faxing it to: 843-488-0874
Or you may apply in person at 1418 3rd Avenue,
Conway, SC 29526 between the hours of 8am
- 5pm, Monday - Friday. See us on a map.